Race Starts at 7am Saturday
Join Us for a Wild Woman Weekend?
|Post run ahhhhh :)|
- Packet pick-up Friday, July 19th, 4pm-7pm
- Friday night camp-out (optional), pre-race potluck 5pm-7pm.
- Day of race packet pick-up, 5:30-6:30am
- Saturday trail marathon (and relay) starts at 7am
- Saturday afternoon join us for post-run yoga and lunch (all included)
- Camping(included in registration) is available next to race start both Friday and Saturday nights.
Pre- and Post-Run Yoga
Susan Steindorf (physical therapist, RYT yoga instructor, and amazing friend and mom of two teens) combines the science of physical therapy with the wisdom of the tradition of yoga to focus on the physical and energetic alignment to ready your body for your run. Afterwards, Sue lead ladies through post-run poses to relax and rejuvenate our bodies. Please bring your own mat. For more information on Susan Steindorf visit her website at http://www.theislandyogaspace.org/index.html
All runner's will be treated to a wonderful lunch of fresh, local ingredients. We are currently developing the menu and will fill you in when we are ready to divulge our secrets!